In addition to the pre-scheduled tour, TS College Tours also offers customized college tours for schools, groups, or individual families.
What We Do
- Plan all logistics including arranging flights, hotels, transportation, meals, campus visit and meetings with admissions representatives.
- Arrange for campus tours
- Schedule informational meetings with admissions officers, and interviews at universities that conduct interviews.
- Book and plan additional requested activities (museums, amusement parks, plays or musicals, local events)
- Provide students with a pre-departure planning booklet, summaries of colleges to be visited, and a checklist to use to evaluate each college during the tour
- Provide promotional materials to advertise the tour to students.
Benefits to you/your school:
- Counselors, teachers, or parents will not have to spend days planning and arranging logistics.
- One chaperone travels free with every 10 students.
- Students, counselors and parents get a complete overview of the college admissions process and its’ components.
- Students return to school more focused and with a very accurate view of the colleges they are considering.
- Rising seniors on the tour will start their essays on the tour, guided by experience counselors, making their time at school more efficient and productive.